Automatic Gain Control in Python?

Steve GS Gronicus at SGA.Ninja
Mon Jun 6 14:08:41 EDT 2022

Yes, it is real-time play back of a pre-recorded presentation.
A juke box does the same thing. It plays records.
You didn't put your quarter in to expect the band to play your piece live,
did you?

Same here, I am pulling in the programs and playing them for an audience.
All I want to do is have some semblance of AGC audio since the sources don't
seem to be able to do it.

" I would strongly
> recommend going for the much much easier method of simply downloading
> the files as they are."

As Bill Gates would say "You have not understood it from the start."
No, downloading the files, all 48 of them every week, is not easier if I
have to turn around and replay them through the system.
What could be easier than to have the smart speaker do all that work and
play the podcasts "live".  All I want to do is jump in there between the
Smart Speaker and the input to the intercom and twerk the audio a bit.

Footnote:
If you double major in psychology and reverse psychology, to they cancel
each other out?