min, max with position

Michael F. Stemper michael.stemper at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 15:09:57 EDT 2022

On 04/06/2022 13.56, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2022 13:36:26 -0500, "Michael F. Stemper"
> <michael.stemper at gmail.com> declaimed the following:
>

>> Are there similar functions that return not only the minimum
>> or maximum value, but also its position?
>>
> 	If it isn't in the library reference manual, NO...
>
> 	But it also isn't that difficult to write...

I already wrote it. I was wondering if there was something
standard that I should have used instead. I have multiple
functions that I wrote, only to later learn that there were
standard functions that did the same thing.

--
Michael F. Stemper
This email is to be read by its intended recipient only. Any other party