Object in List : how?

Khairil Sitanggang ksit70 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:34:11 EDT 2022

Thank you everyone. The specific requirements for that class:

*(1)* Provide the values of the "input" (via constructors).
     *I think everyone agrees with the way it is implemented in the
example. *

*(2)* Provide other products such as *b* that can be of any type (array,
object, etc.). It is like an "output" if you will.
     *I think everyone suggests that it should be designed such that people
should not be able (inadvertently) to change the value from outside the
class.  I agree, as a matter of fact this is my intent as well.*

*(3)* About the function calc(), my intent is NOT to expose it outside the
class: it is "private".
     *And I see the way to do that from your suggestions. *

Based on all your valuable suggestions, I should be able to accomplish the
3 goals.

By the way, I am writing this code for finite element analysis (FEA):
number crunching. Even though the final goal is to get the correct results,
I still want to write it following the correct python "grammar" and style.

Best regards,
-Irfan