[Neuroimaging] what's the problem??????

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:17:10 EDT 2022

Nati,

I know you think you are communicating.

        שטרן >> I want to swap indexes of dict

When you say SWAP, do you mean replace the index with something else, or swap the key and value or something entirely else?

You have not shared an example of what is in your dictionary, but say it is:

myDict = {1:"a", 2:"b", 3:"c"}

invDict = { value:key for key, value in myDict.items() }

print(myDict)
print(invDict)

The above prints out:

print(myDict)

print(invDict)

It obviously generalizes only for dictionaries where all values are unique. And you can obviously save the results back into the same variable if you wish. The above comprehension may, of course, not be what you want as swapping indexes with <UNSPECIFIED> may not mean anything to us trying to help.

Avi (a שטרן on my mother's side.)