Building on Windows

Sam Ezeh sam.z.ezeh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 10:41:33 EDT 2022

To add to this, my process was

1. Setup the VM
2. Install Git
3. Clone CPython
4. Run `PCbuild\build.bat -d -e`
5. Notice the error, then install visual studio community 2022
6. Re-run `PCbuild\build.bat -d -e` and see the same error

I can't directly copy and paste between the VM and my host desktop but
in this scenario, the error was that single line and I can use paste
sites where necessary.

Kind regards,
Sam Ezeh