What to write or search on github to get the code for what is written below:

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 28 15:21:35 EST 2022

On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 09:34:39 -0700, Cousin Stanley
<cousinstanley at gmail.com> declaimed the following:

>  Your patience and willingness to help and guide someone else
>  with such a complete and understanable post is hihgly commendable.

	Ignoring the code spam I presume <G>

	I seem to have scared off the OP with that post. Suspect the assignment
came due, and they've nothing to show for it.

	I went on with the SQLite3 interpretation of the whole system,
including using pysimplegui* (wx variant) and have implemented the login
and user registration pages (though I haven't added a hash function for
password storage yet), and made a start on the actual operations of the
application (regular user: reserve book, unreserve book, list reservations,
list checkouts [my interpretation over this long thread was that user makes
reservation, then has to report to some desk to receive the book -- I treat
the latter as the checkout stage]; admin users get: checkout for client,
checkin for client, expire stale reservations, list overdue, grant admin
privilege, add book, delete book).

C:\Users\Wulfraed\Documents\_Hg-Repositories\Python Progs>pygount -s py -f
summary BookDepository
Language   Files    %     Code    %     Comment    %
---------  -----  ------  ----  ------  -------  ------
Python         6  100.00   350  100.00      108  100.00
---------  -----  ------  ----  ------  -------  ------
Sum total      6           350              108

C:\Users\Wulfraed\Documents\_Hg-Repositories\Python Progs>pygount -s py
BookDepository
18      Python  BookDepository  BookDepository\BookDepository.py
113     Python  BookDepository  BookDepository\creationSql.py
94      Python  BookDepository  BookDepository\database.py
2       Python  BookDepository  BookDepository\gui.py
119     Python  BookDepository  BookDepository\gui_login.py
112     Python  BookDepository  BookDepository\gui_main.py

C:\Users\Wulfraed\Documents\_Hg-Repositories\Python Progs>

	Taking a few days off from this exercise. 350LOC in a week, including
reading the pysimplegui documentation as I encounter things to implement vs
the <10 lines presented by the OP in over three weeks. Out of stubbornness
I'll probably continue this in the next few days.

* pysimplegui actual feels somewhat comfortable to me... being similar to
my 30 year old Amiga in terms of coding GUIs (no master event loop invoking
call-backs, rather an explicit loop with comparison for event/widget and
dispatch to handler functions)

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/