What to write or search on github to get the code for what is written below:

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 22 16:18:49 EST 2022

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 02:22:14 -0800 (PST), NArshad <narshad.380 at gmail.com>
declaimed the following:

>The user is going to enter the book name as the input of an HTML form on a website and I have to check whether the book is present or not in the Excel table

	As written, the user will have to know the exact name of the book, as
it exists in the spreadsheet, and enter exactly that...

	Is it going to be case sensitive?

		A Matter of Life and Death
is not the same as
		A Matter Of Life And Death

and partial entries won't match either

		A Matter of Life

	Do you intend to implement fuzzy logic for finding the target given
partial input? If you do, how do you plan to differentiate between two or
more books that match the logic? Do you strip punctuation?

	Most systems will, instead, display a list of all books (unless a
filter is specified -- and may require the user to start with a filter just
to avoid a massive scrolling listing), and let the user select from the
list (radio button, check box, item number). A filter would be <display all
books with all the words "matter", "life" in the name>.

	At the level your questions have been -- my biggest suggestion would be
to forget the web form and multi-user problems and write a text-based
console program that can be run from a command line shell. WHEN you get
that working you can consider keeping the logic that interfaces with the
data store, and replace the "presentation" stuff with HTML generation and
web-server integration (any web application will look quite different in
how the code is structured, since a console application has only one flow
-- start the app, make a selection, move to next phase of activity... A web
application has every action as a distinct connection and needs identifying
tokens [cookies] to let the logic know what was done previously)

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/