What to write or search on github to get the code for what is written below:

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 18 14:44:06 EST 2022

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 07:37:07 -0800 (PST), NArshad <narshad.380 at gmail.com>
declaimed the following:

>Avi Gross:

	Not Avi Gross, but that is partly because you replied to Chris
Angelico, who was replying to my post replying to an earlier one of
yours...

>Can I use this for the discussions which I require?

	It is most likely the same forum...

	The Python mailing list (which does get spam filtered, unlike the
Usenet newsgroup, so doesn't see as much junk injected via Google) is
gatewayed with Usenet comp.lang.python. comp.lang.python is what Google
gateways for its Python group. Anything posted on the Google Python group
is seen by comp.lang.python, and from there gets seen by the Python mailing
list (and things go the other way also). The only difference is message
management -- email vs news reader vs whatever Google's interface of the
week inflicts, and how much spam comes through. For me, mailing lists take
too much management to set up filters to file mailing list traffic to a
special mail box (and then if I need other filters, to ensure they apply
before or after the mail box filing) whereas a decent news reader
automatically files messages by their group.

	And you really need to find a client that follows (or properly use the
one you have) email/netnews /threading/ and attribution conventions. Avi
Gross's post was on a different path (there was a three-way split from your
earlier post).

	If you are going to be explicitly asking questions of a person, that
post should be a follow-up (reply) to the nearest relevant post made by
that person -- not just tacked onto the end of the posts that came in
during the day with all content removed and ad hoc comments inserted.

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/