Why There Is No Python Compressed Archive or Binaries ?

Sina Mobasheri sinamobasheri at outlook.com
Mon Jan 17 15:35:05 EST 2022

Yes​ sure, actually I can continue working and developing with python without this feature no problem but it's something that I like and I'm just curious about it, about why Python doesn't implement this kind of installation (most languages do, Java, NodeJS, Deno, PHP, Go, DotNet) is it because some limitations (technically or politically) or maybe in future they would do that... ?