What to write or search on github to get the code for what is written below:

NArshad narshad.380 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:44:01 EST 2022

- “if you are deploying to something like Heroku for the application -- the Excel file will have to be deployed also, and no one except your application will be able to see it there. Under this situation, there is no reason/excuse to keep the data in the very inefficient format you've defined in the most recent message. Import into some supported database and normalize the data to make updates easier.”

Ok with deploying the Excel file also. Next time I will switch to another database.

-“Well, you know how to read the contents of a cell, and how to put items into a dict (the key will be the cell contents and the value will be the column number).”

No, I don’t know. I tried but still the same.

-“The column numbers will go from 1 to sheet.last_column, although some of them might be empty (their value will be None), which you can remove from the dict afterward.”

No need to do with the whole spreadsheet only the first column is enough