Script profiling details

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Jan 10 13:43:20 EST 2022

I am trying to track down a slow script startup time. I have executed the
script using `python -m cProfile -o profile /path/script.py` and read through
the results, but the largest culprit only shows various built-ins.

I expected this given the implementation, but I was hoping to get some
finer details so I can track down the specific module or at least the specific
file so I have a place to start reviewing code for optimizations.

Is there something I can use to analyze the existing profile output or to generate
it with more feedback?

Thanks,
jlc