Gunicorn - HTTP and HTTPS in the same instance?

Lars Liedtke liedtke at punkt.de
Mon Jan 10 05:22:59 EST 2022

I think this is more a thing of apporach. Nginx is quite simple to
install and a config doing nothing else than redirecting https to https
and proxying requests to a service (whichever tat is, in your case
gunicorn) can become a nobrainer. That is what it became for me.
Additionally the config for only this functionality are less than 10. So
it's may seem complicated at first, but is way less oncxe you got used
to it.

Cheers

Lars

--
punkt.de GmbH
Lars Liedtke

Kaiserallee 13a
76133 Karlsruhe

Tel. +49 721 9109 500
https://infrastructure.punkt.de
info at punkt.de

AG Mannheim 108285
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Egeling, Daniel Lienert, Fabian Stein