What to write or search on github to get the code for what is written below:

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Sun Jan 9 18:15:27 EST 2022

On 09Jan2022 13:08, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>Only the four functions that I have written below I have to make and
>>that’s it. All the input will be entered by the user on a website:
>>1. First, I have to check in the Excel sheet or table whether the book user has entered is present in the book bank or not.
>>
>	Where does this requirement come from? Who is providing this "Excel
>sheet or table"?

As a spectator, I have the impression that NArshad has to produce a
little web interface to update records kept in a preexisting business
system.

I've a friend who earns her $s doing data work for various corporates.
Anecdotally, _many_ of these use Excel as their storage and work
backend. Awful, but an existing situation. I infer that NArshad has to
deal with such a situation.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>