Starting using Python

Joao Marques jnmarques2002 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 07:45:50 EST 2022

Good morning: I have a very simple question: I want to start writing
programs in Python so I went to the Microsoft Store and installed
Python3.9. No problem so far. I would prefer to have a gui interface, an
interface that I can use file-->Open and File-->Save as, as I see it on
different videos. How can I get it? Because my problem is to run the
programs I have already written and saved on a *.py file in my own working
directory, not in the Python's CWD directory.
Can you please help?
I am running Windows 10 Pro version 20H2

Regards,
Joao