Best way to check if there is internet?

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:08:27 EST 2022

> > Since you have to deal with things that you do not control changing
> after you check what is the point in checking? You have to write the code
> to recover anyway.

Well foe my usecase, the operation running is not
in months or a really long time. As Avi mentionned above,
that would be pointless.

The upcoming operation is short enough and
though we cannot assume that it will be the case
when we are running the operation, we sensibly
assume it will still be the case.

This is more an extra check to not start an operation than
either relying to check at the start or when query.
It's both.