How to solve the given problem?

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 16 12:15:37 EST 2022

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 23:53:15 -0800 (PST), NArshad <narshad.380 at gmail.com>
declaimed the following:

>The feed remaining of the second hour will be distributed and adjusted in the next third and fourth hour not the next day because the fish must be hungry. This can be done by both taking the average or the percentage left. What I think is taking the average and then distributing in the third and fourth feed is better. If the feed is given in the next day there is a chance that the fish will not survive because the fish is special.

	You are now defining new requirements that were not in your original
description of the  assignment (the original description had no mention of
"next day" -- only to redistribute the excess over the remainder of the
feeding schedule). It is your assignment -- code a solution based upon your
understanding of the problem, and submit it for grading (unless proven
otherwise, these have the appearance of homework assignments and, to
reiterate, we do not provide solutions to homework). OR ask the person who
gave you the assignment if your understanding is correct.

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/