Saving/exporting plots from Jupyter-labs?

Martin Schöön martin.schoon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:54:01 EST 2022

I have used Jupyter notebooks for some time now. I am not a heavy
or advanced user. I find the notebook format a nice way to create
python documents.

Now I am trying out Jupyter-labs. I like it. I have two head-
scratchers for now:

1) In notebooks I can save a plot by right-clicking on it and do
save image as. In Jupyter-lab that does not work and so far I
have not been able to figure out how to do it. Yes, I have looked
in the documentation.

2) Why is Jupyter-labs hooking up to Google-analytics?

TIA,

/Martin