PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'Abc.xlsx'

NArshad narshad.380 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 02:46:15 EST 2022

When I enter data using Tkinter form in an Excel file when the excel file is closed there is no error but when I enter data using Tkinter form when the excel is already open following error comes:

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Dani Brothers\Anaconda3\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1705, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "D:/Python/Book Bank/New folder/PyCharm/Final/Excel.py", line 61, in SaveBook
    workbook.save(filename="BookBank.xlsx")
  File "C:\Users\Dani Brothers\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\openpyxl\workbook\workbook.py", line 392, in save
    save_workbook(self, filename)
  File "C:\Users\Dani Brothers\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\openpyxl\writer\excel.py", line 291, in save_workbook
    archive = ZipFile(filename, 'w', ZIP_DEFLATED, allowZip64=True)
  File "C:\Users\Dani Brothers\Anaconda3\lib\zipfile.py", line 1207, in __init__
    self.fp = io.open(file, filemode)
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'Abc.xlsx'

What to do to correct this error? I have already searched on google search many times but no solution was found.