Logging user activity

blessy carol carolblessy15 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 02:30:41 EST 2022

Hi,

I have this task where I have to create log files to record user activity whenever they make an entry or view something. Also, I have to create Database log file whenever someone accessed or manipulated the data in the database. The code is written python and used django framework. I've connected django with oracle cloud database. So now I want to if the basic logging details can be used to store the record of these activities in the log file in the server. It  would be of great help.

Thanks & Regards,
Blessy.