NoneType List

Thomas Passin list1 at tompassin.net
Sat Dec 31 18:32:04 EST 2022

On 12/31/2022 3:58 PM, dn wrote:
> On 31/12/2022 18.45, Goran Ikac wrote:
>> A few days (weeks?) ago, I faced a problem trying to write a program
>> for an
>> exercise. I asked for help and nobody answered.
>
> Looking back over the last six months of List-Archives, your name does
> not appear against a single post. This may explain why "nobody answered".
>
> However, ten hours after the above/first message, you posted again. This
> time as "Thomas Passin".

That message was probably a mistaken one from me.  I had composed a
reply but through some mental glitch had to re-do it.  I managed to send
it with the only quoted thread but not the reply I had wanted to
include.  So I added my reply and sent it again.  It was probably
confusing, and I'm sorry about that.