How make your module substitute a python stdlib module.

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at vub.be
Tue Dec 27 05:27:29 EST 2022

OK, I am writing an alternative for the threading module. What I would
like to know is how I can get some library modules call my alternative
instead of the threading module.

For instance there is the logging module, it can log the thread name. So
I would like to know how I can get the logging module to call the
function from my module to get the current_thread, instead of it calling
"current_thread" from the threading module.

--
Antoon Pardon