Download Not Working

Thomas Passin list1 at tompassin.net
Fri Dec 16 11:45:43 EST 2022

Please be more informative!  Is this on Windows?  Did Python 3 run as
you expected, before you uninstalled it?  Exactly how did you try to
launch Python? Exactly what did you observe when it appeared not to run?
  Did you try any other ways to run it?  What version of Python are you
talking about?  Did you install it for you only or for all users?  What
did you expect to see when you tried to run it?