Subtracting dates to get hours and minutes

Mike Dewhirst miked at dewhirst.com.au
Mon Dec 12 03:13:02 EST 2022

I have seen vast conversations on this topic but if everything is in the same time-zone and daylight saving switchovers are not involved it is relatively straightforward.Check the timedelta docs. Or convert datetimes to ordinals and subtract then convert the result to whatever units please you.M--(Unsigned mail from my phone)
-------- Original message --------From: Steve GS <Gronicus at SGA.Ninja> Date: 12/12/22  17:34  (GMT+10:00) To: python-list at python.org Subject: Subtracting dates to get hours and minutes How do I subtract two time/dates and calculate the hours and minutesbetween?Steve-- https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list