venv questions

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon Aug 29 22:57:50 EDT 2022

Greetings all;

The command to setup a venv, "python -m venv venv" has no man page that
I have
found.

So I'm guessing that one of the venv's is the name of the one being
created. Probably
argv(3) in c parlance.

What I am thinking about is setting up two venv's more or less named for
the printer
that copy of octoprint will administer,

So how about some tutorial on creating the venv?

But that might create another problem. how to differentiate the servers,
both of which
will want to use localhost:5000 to serve up their web pages we run
things with.

Suggested solutions?

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
  -Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
If we desire respect for the law, we must
first make the law respectable. - Louis D. Brandeis