Coffee

Meredith Montgomery mmontgomery at levado.to
Mon Aug 29 14:10:05 EDT 2022

ram at zedat.fu-berlin.de (Stefan Ram) writes:

> |Python's obviously a great tool for all kinds of programming things,
> |and I would say if you're only gonna use one programming
> |language in your live, Python will probably the right one.
> Brian Kernighan
>
>   I transcribed this from the recent video
>   "Coffee with Brian Kernighan".

Sounds reasonable.  I have been learning Python bit by bit simply
because there seems to be no other way to talk to university people.
But somehow I am so in love with Lisp that it makes me sort of blind
because sometimes I feel more productive in Python simply because I'm
always using it.  When I can write Lisp, I do it, but often I feel like
I'm a role-playing TCP Slow Start or something like that.