python 3.10 vs breakage

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Aug 26 16:37:37 EDT 2022

Greetings all;

Its now become obvious that 3.10 has broken some things. I can't build
linuxcnc with it. And
Octoprint has quit talking to 3d printers, now pronterface won't buy it,
can't find a 4.0.7
version of wxPython with it sitting there staring at us.

Whats chances of a fixed version for bookworm? Or even a bugs fixed
release for bullseye?

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)