Problem using cx_Freeze

Peter J. Holzer hjp-python at hjp.at
Wed Aug 17 17:17:27 EDT 2022

On 2022-08-17 12:09:14 -0600, David at Booomer wrote:
>         Executable(
>             "prjui.py","Maiui.py","about.py","dict.py","geometry.py","getEquation.py",
>             "gtrail.py","main.py","matchingstring.py","producelatex.py","readfile.py",
>             "separete.py","speak.py",
>         )
[...]
> I am/was worried about the trailing ‘,' after ',"speak.py”,’ <- but
> deleting it or moving it after the ] didn’t help.

This has nothing to do with your problem but:

Python allows a trailing comma in any comma-separated list of values. It
will just be ignored.

This is really common in modern programming languages (read: programming
languages younger than 30 years or so), because it makes it much more
convenient to extend/shorten/reorder a list. Otherwise you alway have to
remember add or remove a comma in the right place. (Some people
(especially SQL programmers for some reason) resorted to put the comma
at the start of each line to get around this, which is really ugly.)

        hp