Persistent Error: Python was not found

Jonathan Owah owahjonathan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 05:11:08 EDT 2022

Thank you so much for your assistance .

The fault was actually mine: I was running a command
with python3, instead of just python.
python3 works for Mac, but not Windows.

I'm fairly new to Python so I was just following along a
tutorial, and I didn't take note of the fact that the command
didn't work because the tutorial was done on a MacBook,
while I'm using a Windows device.

Thanks for your help,
Regards