Conecting to MySQL

Dan Ciprus (dciprus) dciprus at cisco.com
Tue Aug 9 14:40:10 EDT 2022

Yes, exactly that .. I replied from different account and my email was rejected. Just make sure that
your mysql is actually running. Depending on your OS, run netstat -an | grep 3306 and this will tell
you whether socket is actually in listening mode or not. If it's not, your mysql is either not
running or you have a problem with the configuration.