Trying to understand nested loops

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Fri Aug 5 19:57:30 EDT 2022

On 06/08/2022 11.41, avi.e.gross at gmail.com wrote:
> I wonder if someone is pulling our leg as they are sending from an invalid
> email address of "GB <NOTsomeone at microsoft.invalid>" which is a bit sick.

There are a number of folk who use evidently false email addresses - the
OP's had me amused.

Such 'hiding' is a matter for the List-Admins (thanks for all the work
exerted on our behalf!) and how it fits with the Code-of-Conduct.

> I have trouble imagining ANYONE learning a language like python without
> rapidly being told that python uses indentation instead of various ways to
> detect when a body of text is considered a single composite item.
>
> And code like their example is also nonsense:
>
> print(var)
>      print(var)
>          print(var)

Another way to look at that post, and what the author may have meant; is
that the final print(), incorrectly indented in the OP, could have been
written with three different indentations, and thus have three very
different effects (cf that they are all to be used, as-is).
--
Regards,
=dn