Why does datetime.timedelta only have the attributes 'days' and 'seconds'?

Lars Liedtke lal at solute.de
Thu Apr 14 11:17:16 EDT 2022

Additionally, which datatype would you expect them to be returned in?

One could argument for int or float (Decimal?),  both could be valid
datatypes, depending on how exact you might want them, while the second
is the time base of SI units.

Cheers
Lars

--
Lars Liedtke
Software Entwickler

Phone:
Fax: 	+49 721 98993-
E-mail:	lal at solute.de

solute GmbH
Zeppelinstraße 15
76185 Karlsruhe
Germany

Marken der solute GmbH | brands of solute GmbH
billiger.de | Shopping.de

Geschäftsführer | Managing Director: Dr. Thilo Gans, Bernd Vermaaten
Webseite | www.solute.de
Sitz | Registered Office: Karlsruhe
Registergericht | Register Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registernummer | Register No.: HRB 110579
USt-ID | VAT ID: DE234663798

Informationen zum Datenschutz | Information about privacy policy
http://solute.de/ger/datenschutz/grundsaetze-der-datenverarbeitung.php