Error at https://docs.python.org/3/search.html?q=f+string&check_keywords=yes&area=default

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Wed Apr 13 21:41:48 EDT 2022

On 2022-04-14 02:07, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 at 11:00, Kevin M. Wilson via Python-list
> <python-list at python.org> wrote:
>>

>> MS Edge settings are displayed in the first picture, the error I encountered is the second picture...not sure how I get around this!I reloaded the browser after checking the settings for JavaScript...confused.
>>
>> Kevin
>>

> No attachments here. What's the actual issue?

I've tried it myself:

1. Go to https://docs.python.org/3/

2. Type something into the Quick search box

3. Click Go

I think the problem is that the panel on the left is empty, and it's not
obvious how to navigate out of the search results page. (The answer is
to click on the "Documentation" part of "Documentation » Search".)