Making a Python program into an executable file

brianthewag at aol.com brianthewag at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 12:13:41 EDT 2022

Dear Python team,
I am trying to find out how to make my Python programs into executable files (.exe, I presume) using Pyinstaller. I searched on line for how to do this (the document I came across is headed Data to Fish), and it seemed that Step 1 was to download the most recent version of Python and click the Add Python to Path option. I tried to do this, but was given the option to Upgrade Python, and once I did this the Add Python to Path option seemed not to be available. Can you advise me what to do?
Best wishes,
Brian