pyinstaller is not a internal or external command

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 4 16:21:01 EDT 2022

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:28:22 -0400, Andrew Pierson
<drewmossedyou1 at gmail.com> declaimed the following:

>   I ran pip install pyinstaller fine but after then I type in pyinstaller
>   and it says pyinstaller is not a internal or external command

	Per the documentation
https://pyinstaller.readthedocs.io/en/stable/installation.html
"""
If the command is not found, make sure the execution path includes the
proper directory:

    Windows: C:\PythonXY\Scripts where XY stands for the major and minor
Python version number, for example C:\Python34\Scripts for Python 3.4)
"""

	A second possibility is that your environment is not configured to
recognize .PY files as executables.

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/