dict.get_deep()

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Mon Apr 4 17:16:16 EDT 2022

On 03Apr2022 21:45, Peter J. Holzer <hjp-python at hjp.at> wrote:
>Yup. I need something like this quite frequently, so I wrote a little
>utility function (which I copy and paste into lots of code - I probably
>should package that up, but a package with a single short function feels
>weird).

Start with one with a slightly generic name. It will grow. I've got a
cs.seq module with sequence(ish) related utility functions in it. It
started with very few functions and now has several. I've also got a
cs.mappings module which started with a couple of mapping classes and
now has a grab bag of mapping utility stuff. Incremental growth.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>