XML Considered Harmful

Avi Gross avigross at verizon.net
Wed Sep 29 20:29:28 EDT 2021

I think that to make electricity comprehend, you need a room temperature
superconductor. The Cooper Pairs took a while to comprehend but now ...

I think, seriously, we have established the problems with guessing that
others are using the language in a way we assume.

So how many comprehensions does Python have?

[] - list comprehension
{} - dictionary OR set comprehension
() - generator expression

Tuples are incomprehensible and I wonder if any other comprehensions might
make sense to add, albeit we may need new symbols.