XML Considered Harmful

Avi Gross avigross at verizon.net
Tue Sep 28 15:21:35 EDT 2021

Not lucky at all, Michael. The problem is he published a number of things
with Paul Erdős a few years after I got my degrees and went to Bell
laboratories. I never met Erdős but he was prolific and had 507 people
publish with him as co-authors. I would have loved to as I also speak
languages he spoke including Hungarian and Math.

Well, time to get back to something remotely about Python. Is there any
concept of a Rossum Number where anyone who worked directly with Guido Van
Rossum is a 1 (or True or truthy) and ...

Hey I just realized my Berners-Lee number might be 1 but it was so long ago
we worked on what Hypertext should look like, ...