issue for setup pandas

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:59:12 EDT 2021

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 11:53 PM Fady Victor Mikhael Abdelmalk
<fabdelmalk at thecontactcentre.ae> wrote:

> Dear Python Team,
>
> I got the below issue when trying to install python on my user. Kindly assist to know how can I solved.
>

> WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001ABB0BDE6A0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/pandas/
> WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001ABB0BDEDC0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/pandas/
> WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001ABB0C07070>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed')': /simple/pandas/

Looks like a problem with your internet connection. When you try to
install things like pandas, they have to be downloaded from the
internet. If your firewall is blocking this, you'll have to grant
permission before the installation can continue.

ChrisA