ANN: Dogelog Runtime, Prolog to the Moon (2021)

Mostowski Collapse bursejan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:19:02 EDT 2021

BTW: I could already make it faster, by not repeatedly
accessing .arg anymore. It went down from ca.:

171'000 ms

To this here:

140'000 ms

But only in the cold run. In the warm run it went back
to 171'000 ms. Possibly when my code is faster,
it will create objects more faster, and kill the Python GC.

Or it was because my Laptop went into screen black?
And throttled the CPU. Not sure.