The sqlite3 timestamp conversion between unixepoch and localtime can't be done according to the timezone setting on the machine automatically.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 16:25:27 EDT 2021

On 02/09/2021 20:11, MRAB wrote:

>> In one of them (I can't recall which is which) they change on the 4th
>> weekend of October/March in the other they change on the last weekend.
>>

> In the EU (and UK) it's the last Sunday in March/October.
>
> In the US it's second Sunday in March and the first Sunday in November.
>
> I know which one I find easier to remember!

Interesting. I remember it as closer than that. The bugs we found were
due to differences in the DST settings of the BIOS in the PCs. (They
were deliberately all sourced from DELL but the EU PCs had a slightly
different BIOS).

The differences you cite should have thrown up issues every year.
I must see if I can find my old log books...

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site