Request to advise error for python.

‍정성학(대학원생-자동차IT융합전공) seonghark at kookmin.ac.kr
Thu Oct 21 01:10:15 EDT 2021

Hi

There are some errors in order to install numpy as follows.

>>> pip install numpy
  File "<input>", line 1
    pip install numpy
SyntaxError: invalid syntax. Perhaps you forgot a comma?

Would you advise me to correct error and install numpy or pandas?

[image: image.png]
Seonghark Jeong
KUL(Kookmin Unmanned vehicle research Laboratory)
GSAEK, Kookmin Univ.
E-Mail: seonghark at kookmin.ac.kr
HP: 82-10-3600-7143

2021년 10월 20일 (수) 오전 2:47, 황병희 <soyeomul at doraji.xyz>님이 작성: