sum() vs. loop

Avi Gross avigross at verizon.net
Wed Oct 13 14:23:10 EDT 2021

Yes, Stefan, I realized that and did not test more thoroughly. Chris pointed
it out too. I indeed deleted the names but a second reference remained so I
may be wrong and the function may just keep track of the position and return
one tuple at a time. That would be a good design, unless there was a worry
the original might be changed out from under.

My apologies if it was understood to mean I had shown it was copied.