Failure to Display Top menu

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Mon Nov 29 14:23:17 EST 2021

On 30/11/2021 07.43, Peter Mwale wrote:
> Hello Christian,
> Am referring to menu marked in picture below. It's not coming on my window.
>

> On Sat, Nov 27, 2021, 20:19 Christian Gollwitzer <auriocus at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 26.11.21 um 21:38 schrieb Peter Mwale:
>>> Hello, my python 3.10 shell is not displaying the top menu. What should I
>>> do?
>>>

>> You should explain, what you do exactly. The Python interpreter does not
>> have a menu.
>>
>> a) What platform are you on? Windows, macOS, Linux?
>>
>> b) How did ou start Python and what was the expectation?

Sadly, this mailing list will not forward non-text attachments (for
security reasons).

Please start at https://docs.python.org/3/using/index.html with
particular attention to the chapter on MS-Windows.

This should answer your question.

If not, at least we will have some common terminology to be able to
express and solve any remaining problem...
--
Regards,
=dn