pyinstaller wrong classified as Windows virus

Tony Flury tony.flury at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 28 18:52:05 EST 2021

Have you tried using Nuitka - rather than pyInstalller - it means you
distribute a single executable and the Python run time library (which
they probably have already), and it has the advantage that it is a bit
quicker than standard python.

Rather than bundle the source code and interpreter in single executable,
Nuitka actually compiles the Python source code to native machine code
(via a set of C files), and  this native executable uses the Python
runtime library to implement the python features.It does rely on you
having a Windows C compiler available.