pyinstaller wrong classified as Windows virus

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Nov 25 12:10:02 EST 2021

Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, if you're not going to go to the effort of getting your
> executables signed

I cannot sign my executables (how can I do it anyway?), because Windows
deletes my executable as soon as I have compiled them! They exist only
for a few seconds and then they are gone.

> another reason to just distribute .py files.

I cannot do that because my users do not have Python installed and they
are not allowed to do it.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/