pyinstaller wrong classified as Windows virus

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Nov 25 11:08:17 EST 2021

Barry Scott <barry at barrys-emacs.org> wrote:

> > On 25 Nov 2021, at 09:20, Ulli Horlacher <framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> >
> > When I compile my programs with pyinstaller, Windows classifies them as
> > virus and even deletes them!
>
> Microsoft will fix the malware detection if you provide the info they need.
>
> Submit false positive info to: https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/submission/submit.aspx <https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/submission/submit.aspx>

I cannot submit my executables, because the Windows Virus scannners
deletes them as soon as I compile my program!

And I need a Microsoft login to submit a file!
I do not have such a login.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/