get_axes not present?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 12:17:46 EST 2021

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 3:40 AM Mahmood Naderan via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:
>   File "/home/mahmood/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pandas/plotting/_matplotlib/core.py", line 903, in _get_subplots
>     ax for ax in self.axes[0].get_figure().get_axes() if isinstance(ax, Subplot)
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_axes'

My reading of this is that you're trying to do something that depends
on having an associated figure, but you haven't specified the figure.
Look at documentation and examples for the functions you're calling
and see if one of them depends on a figure.

Your example isn't minimal enough for me to be able to pin it down any
better than that, though.

ChrisA