Alternatives to Jupyter Notebook

Paige Bailey paige.bailey at alumni.rice.edu
Sun Nov 14 18:24:12 EST 2021

If you're experiencing issues with Jupyter, perhaps try JupyterLab:
JupyterLab Documentation — JupyterLab 3.2.3 documentation
<https://jupyterlab.readthedocs.io/en/stable/>

Or VS Code, which is also open-source and has support for Jupyter notebooks:
Working with Jupyter Notebooks in Visual Studio Code
<https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/datascience/jupyter-notebooks>