System, configuration and Python performance

Shaozhong SHI shishaozhong at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:02:23 EDT 2021

How to configure to improve Python performance in a system like the
following:

Windows 10

System

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @3.60GHz, 3.60 GHz
Installed memory (RAM) 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

I found that the Python script was runnig slowly and wanted to find out
what is going on and what activities it is doing.

I opened the Task Manager and found that there is not much CPU usage.

Do I need to do something like configuration to improve Python's
performance?

Regards,

David