Python app setup

Murali Pa muralipa at in.ibm.com
Mon May 31 14:20:06 EDT 2021

   Hi,
   I've installed latest version of Python 3.9.5 and downloaded for Windows.
   Once I click on the Python app, I'm getting command screen and not sure on
   the next action. could you please help me to fix this issue.
   Python 3.9.5 (tags/v3.9.5:0a7dcbd, May  3 2021, 17:27:52) [MSC v.1928 64
   bit (AMD64)] on win32

   Thanks,
   Murali PA

   Disclaimer: The information in this email is the property of IBM and may
   be IBM Confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the
   addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
   not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
   action taken in reliance on it is prohibited. If you receive this message
   in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of
   this message.